Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dream Jars - Golden Phizzwizards

I am rich. I have $1,000,000. I buy a mansion filled with candy. I buy a flat screen TV and an Xbox 360 with Kinnect too. I have games, a disco ball, and a movie theater with popcorn.

I am in a golden mansion. I have whole entire beaches to myself, and I have all the money in the world!



I rode a cow. I made a million dollars, and then I bought a hotel and lived there. I bought a motorcycle, a pickup truck, and then a mustang.



There is a girl dying of cancer, and I saved her life. There is a girl named Mitsey. She is Japanese, and she’s my aunt. “I’m sorry, but Brooke can’t make it. Oh no!” I said, “Don’t worry. I’m a wizard. I have a potion.” I dumped it on her, and she was all better.


I am playing my favorite game, Uncharted 3. Then I get sucked in. I know how to climb really well, and I can customize my character. After that match, I got sucked back into the real world.


You were running for a touchdown in NFL, and then you just got rocket booster cleats and you score a touchdown!

I will play football for the Hawkeyes, go to the Rose Bowl, and be a first round draft pick for the Vikings.

I’m drafted to the NFL. I play for the Vikings. We were winning like crazy. Next thing you know, it’s the Super Bowl. We win! Now I’m rich. I buy the biggest tree stand in the world!

I am a QB. I fainted back, hailmary, and I chucked it 100 yards! TOUCHDOWN! Then at the very end of the game, Mat Staford, Calvin Johnson, and Kyle Vanden Bosch asked me to be the backup QB for the Detroit Lions.

I will be a QB for the Patriots. I will make $10 million a year as a rookie, and I will live in a mansion. I will have a hot tub, pool with slide, diving board, and a lazy river. I will go to 7 Super Bowls. I will be the best QB ever to play.

I’m ten years old, but I already have a license. I have a Gator that goes 140 mph, and I drove it through a field. It got very muddy, and so did I. Then I got a John Deere 8530R with a 96-row planter and was done planting 3,000 acres in 5 days! I also got a yellow Chevy Corvette and a blue Corvette Stingray. After that, I got an Xbox 360 and a glow-in-the-dark controller.

I’m the fastest racer in the world! I have 5 Lamborghinis and 3 Ferraris. My Lambos go 200 mph, and my Ferraris go 180 mph. I get $100 billion each race!

You will be the richest man in the world. You will be the best at football. You eat as much as you want, and the best part of all is is that you don’t have to go to school. You can drive a car when you are 7 years old.

I am walking downt the runway, and everyone loves my outfit! It is baby blue, light pink, lime green, and more pretty colors. I get paid $100,000,000 a week! I am a VIP at every party. I am going to go down the red carpet. The fans love me!

There was a trucker who floods a toilet, and the plumber came and saved the day. The plumber got $1,000,000 and a new plumber truck.

I am the coolest kid at the dance. I am the dance king. I am so popular!



Ice Mountain

One hot day, I woke up. I saw a huge mountain. I decided to go climb it, so then I was ready. When I was on the top, I could see the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment